Question about ATF site checking on Form 4. Update.

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
N4KVE

Question about ATF site checking on Form 4. Update.

Post by N4KVE »

Paid for a can in December. Dealer did everything on the ATF site including prints, & photo. I was given log in info, passwords, etc. Can I check on the site to see the progress being made? They show a phone number to call, but I don’t want to bother with that. I don’t see a place on the site for me to log in to check the status of my form 4. Not a big deal, as I probably have a few more months to go. GARY.
Last edited by N4KVE on Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
George W

Post by George W »

From your Efile account, you won't be able to see the progress of a Form 4. The dealer that sold it will have it show on their account.

To be honest, the ATF doesn't really show progress anyways. It is either pending, denied, or approved. Calling them will net the same results. When you hit 300 days, you're getting close.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

It’s been 10 1/2 months, so I called the selling FFL. He says people before me, & people after me have been approved. So he drafts an E-Mail for me to send to the FBI division that does the background checks asking them what’s going on. He says once I’m told they’ve approved me, he can ask the ATF what’s going on. Anybody been through this? GARY.