Nationwide Concealed Carry law?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TACC

Nationwide Concealed Carry law?

Post by TACC »

How wonderful would this be?

It will never get any traction though to get through the senate or Brandon.

Why don't they do this when they have all 3 houses?

Also it looks like Rick Scott is supporting this.

If someone want to link the whole article, thank you. I just can't do it on my phone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

There was a national reciprocity bill introduced back during the first two years of Trump's term. It passed the House and then Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, blocked it in the Senate by never bringing it up for a vote.

Let that sink in. Republicans controlled Congress and the White House.... and they let the bill die.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
tector

Post by tector »

Miami_JBT wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:50 am There was a national reciprocity bill introduced back during the first two years of Trump's term. It passed the House and then Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, blocked it in the Senate by never bringing it up for a vote.

Let that sink in. Republicans controlled Congress and the White House.... and they let the bill die.
They also voted like 386 times to get rid of Obamacare when they were out of power. When they got in power, nothing--basically because they had nothing to offer in its place.

Oh yeah, and don't forget "Benghazi!!!"

The GOP is a joke, mostly controlled opposition or morons.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:22 pm
They also voted like 386 times to get rid of Obamacare when they were out of power. When they got in power, nothing--basically because they had nothing to offer in its place.

Oh yeah, and don't forget "Benghazi!!!"

The GOP is a joke, mostly controlled opposition or morons.
A wise man once said "You have to fuck over your friends and family because your enemies never come around." The GOP lives by this mantra, yet we still keep bending over them, pretending this time, they'll treat us differently.