New Florida bill introduced today.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

Well it's only in 25 states now. We don't have enough data to know if people are entitled to their rights. Might be scary!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

NAGR has released a statement

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Here is the link to register as a speaker for HB 543.

Committee / Subcommittee Appearance Record - Constitutional Rights, Rule of Law & Government Operations Subcommittee

YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK BEFORE THE COMMITTEE!

Where - House's Constitutional Rights, Rule of Law & Government Operations Subcommittee

Location - Webster Hall (Room 212 Knott Building), 400 Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1300

When - Tuesday, February 07, 2023 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Contact - (850) 717-4890

CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING BILL: HB 543 – CONCEALED CARRY OF WEAPONS AND FIREARMS WITHOUT A LICENSE
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Lance C

Post by Lance C »

The anti-gunners took our rights a bit at a time and we're going to get them back the same way.
Let's not lose Constitutional Carry by insisting on open carry, too.
One step at a time. Let's take the win and move to the next step.
George W

Post by George W »

I've had a brief discussion with my local Representative. I've asked him to hold the line and honor his oath to the Constitution. The iron is hot. Constitutional Open Carry was negotiated away in 1987 with full support of the NRA. In the 36 years since then, we have had few chances. Failing to act now is a mistake as we may never get another opportunity in my lifetime.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

UPDATE:

IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND TOMORROW'S MEETING AT THE CAPITOL, YOU CAN STILL TELL THE COMMITTEE YOU WANT OPEN CARRY ADDED TO THE BILL!

CLICK HERE TO TELL THE COMMITTEE THAT YOU WANT HB 543 AMENDED TO HAVE OPEN CARRY ADDED!

Let’s Work Together for REAL Constitutional Carry in Florida!

***PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION BELOW***

The House's Constitutional Rights, Rule of Law & Government Operations Subcommittee is scheduled to hear HB 543 tomorrow at 2PM at the State Capitol. HB 543 is the incomplete Constitutional Carry bill that was foisted upon us by RINOs. Why is HB 543 incomplete? It's simple; the bill doesn't have Open Carry!

I know the House scheduled the committee hearing tomorrow on short notice and made it hard for some of you to travel to Tallahassee. But you can still take action! By clicking HERE, you can complete a commentary form.

Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to complete the commentary.

First, when you click the link, it will take you to this page. Complete it as instructed.

Then, click the following two buttons as shown.

It should display a box like this.

Make sure you click on "Submit Written Testimony." It should then take you to a page like this.

Complete the highlighted sections and copy and paste the following into the comment box:
As a supporter of Gun Owners of America and a hard-working Floridian. I want Open Carry added to House Bill 543. 47 States and 2 US Territories have Open Carry. Only Florida, New York, and Illinois outright ban it. Furthermore, Florida's Open Carry ban was because of one of Florida's most anti-gun Democrats in our state's history; Janet Reno. Why are Republicans refusing to repeal Janet Reno's Open Carry ban? HB 543 is not a true Constitutional Carry bill until it includes Open Carry. Gun Owners of America will keep me informed.
Or, you can add your own commentary.

BUT NO MATTER WHAT, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND COMPLETE THE PROCESS TO LET THE COMMITTEE KNOW YOU WANT OPEN CARRY ADDED TO HB 543.

I know that not everyone can be there tomorrow. But remember, our national motto is "e pluribus unum," which is Latin for "out of many, one." Working together, speaking loudly with ONE voice, we can get a real Constitutional Carry bill with Open Carry as part of it passed. Again, CLICK HERE AND TELL THE COMMITTEE YOU WANT OPEN CARRY ADDED TO HB 543!

Please share this alert to every Second Amendment Patriot that you know and donate to Gun Owners of America.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Lance C wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:02 pm The anti-gunners took our rights a bit at a time and we're going to get them back the same way.
Let's not lose Constitutional Carry by insisting on open carry, too.
One step at a time. Let's take the win and move to the next step.
The bill will pass NO MATTER WHAT. DeSantis has instructed the legislature to do so. He needs to claim that he signed Constitutional Carry to mark off that checkbox for the 2024 primary. If he wasn't running for the White House, DeSantis wouldn't even mention he supports Constitutional Carry. So, we lose NOTHING by DEMANDING A REAL CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY BILL REACHES HIS DESK. Because no matter what, THIS BILL WILL REACH HIS DESK.

He needs it because Brian Kemp, Greg Abbott, Mike DeWine, and Kay Ivey have all passed real Constitutional Carry bills with Open Carry included and Kemp, Abbott, and DeWine are looking at White House runs too and they will have crush him on this if it doesn't pass.