ANOTHER out of control LEO

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Legio wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:09 am Let's not turn this board into an anti LEO propaganda. Thank you.
The point I'm seeing here is someone being under charged by a states attorney because of the job he holds. Anyone and I mean anyone without a badge doing anything similar in New York would be charged with at least 3 felonies and allowed to maybe to plead down to misdemeanors. Starting with misdemeanors he might get a fine and the union will get him his job and back pay after they grieve his termination.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Allme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:00 pm The 1A covers all speech, either this board stands for it or or doesn't. I thought this was a message board that valued and respected the Constitution, guess we'll find out soon enough.
Actually this forum is a privately owned website with a stated code of conduct that you agreed with. Your front yard is a free speech zone where you may say anything that comes to mind.

This is also why the KKK, the Black Nation of Islam and the Jewish Defense league are not free to post all of their idiotic thoughts on this forum as well.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Allme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:00 pm The 1A covers all speech, either this board stands for it or or doesn't. I thought this was a message board that valued and respected the Constitution, guess we'll find out soon enough.
Nobody here is against the Constitution and any of the amendments under the Bill of Right.

The purpose of this board is to talk to fellow Florida shooters about their gun hobbies. This is "Florida Shooters Network" not "LEOs are bad all over the USA". While we let go of some messages because we are against blocking people, youve gone too far lately.

You have been spending a lot of time talking shit about LEOs here. We have several LEOs here and they don't deserve this kind of hate. There are plenty of boards that will welcome your kind of postings and I suggest you turn to these boards to post these types of messages.

We will keep the current messages in place, but be warned that I am instructing the mods to remove all further messages of this kind without delay.

Abide by this forum rules or change venues.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

lilwoody wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:42 am The point I'm seeing here is someone being under charged by a states attorney because of the job he holds. Anyone and I mean anyone without a badge doing anything similar in New York would be charged with at least 3 felonies and allowed to maybe to plead down to misdemeanors. Starting with misdemeanors he might get a fine and the union will get him his job and back pay after they grieve his termination.
Being charged is not being guilty to begin with. This didn't happen in Florida and this has nothing to do with our hobby. There are plenty of other forums dedicated to this. I can compile a list if you want.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:58 am Actually this forum is a privately owned website with a stated code of conduct that you agreed with. Your front yard is a free speech zone where you may say anything that comes to mind.
Right there it is - accept that FACT or move along.
Allme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:00 pm I've been banned for life from twitter and had more 30 day suspensions from facebook than I'd care to shake a stick at...
Maybe instead of stinking up this board too you should get off the internet and go outside for some fresh air.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Allme

Post by Allme »

lilwoody wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:42 am
Legio wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:09 am Let's not turn this board into an anti LEO propaganda. Thank you.
The point I'm seeing here is someone being under charged by a states attorney because of the job he holds. Anyone and I mean anyone without a badge doing anything similar in New York would be charged with at least 3 felonies and allowed to maybe to plead down to misdemeanors. Starting with misdemeanors he might get a fine and the union will get him his job and back pay after they grieve his termination.
Bingo.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I am done with this. Try again.