Having Trouble Finding Baby Formula?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TC6969

Having Trouble Finding Baby Formula?

Post by TC6969 »

Just go down to the border.

Biden is sending pallets of the stuff to the "Undocumented Immigrants".
tector

Post by tector »

TC6969 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:32 pm Just go down to the border.

Biden is sending pallets of the stuff to the "Future Democratic Voters".
FTFY
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Yeah saw that today. It's his America second or maybe third plan. Biden can eat a bag full of Dks. I literally hate those commie basts. Sorry pos are destroying this country
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

The crook demos think it's ok to chop up babies in the.mother's womb, so put the ones who shouldn't be here to begin with first in line for that, too.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:38 pm The crook demos think it's ok to chop up babies in the.mother's womb, so put the ones who shouldn't be here to begin with first in line for that, too.
8-) agree
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

It just might be attributed to all those illegal pregnant men crossing the border...but I'm not a mind reader, I reckon...
:roll:
Let's Go Brandon
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

This is a prime example of current parents being brainwashed into believing powdered formula is the only way to go because it's easy.
There are many alternatives to powdered formula besides breast milk and cows milk.

Today's young population would have a stroke if we ever got into another direct world war and rationing were instituted. They wouldn't know what to do.

While big Joey is a candidate for the rest home, this is more of an example of the failure of just in time supply chain. Big surprise but they have been shipping formula both to the border and into the Mexican toilet long before diaper Joey got into power.

We should be more worried about the 40 billion we are borrowing from China to send to Ukraine to keep the lid on the Biden families corruption with the energy company.

The American public is getting f***ed in the ass like never before.