FSN fundraising/membership?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
gforester

Post by gforester »

Just let me know when to send the funds and I am in! Thanks for taking care of this Legio.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Legio wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:54 amWhen I am done moving everything, I will put the total and people will decide what to donate thru Paypal as a friend transfer to avoid transaction fees.
Sounds like a plan - thanks!
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Legio wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:54 am
REDinFL wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:21 am I've not used Patreon,, but just so long as I can put it on a card, you can count on me to kick in.
Well, for this little amount, we're not going to use Patreon which is not really designed for that one-time deal. When I am done moving everything, I will put the total and people will decide what to donate thru Paypal as a friend transfer to avoid transaction fees.
I'm also a HostGator customer for my own domain. Very good service, and reasonable pricing.

BTW, what's your "merchant name" for Payapal? Be careful not to pick anything with the "trigger' words in it ("Gun," "Ammo","Armory" "Shooter" ) etc. etc. so the transactions won't get flagged.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:41 pm BTW, what's your "merchant name" for Payapal?
I am @usctzen, but don't send anything now.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Legio wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:54 am Well, for this little amount, we're not going to use Patreon which is not really designed for that one-time deal. When I am done moving everything, I will put the total and people will decide what to donate thru Paypal as a friend transfer to avoid transaction fees.
Excellent!
As previously stated, I'm in as well.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

I’m in
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

Been watching...
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Ordering HostGator tomorrow. We will be there before the weekend. Was supposed to do it today, but life took over.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Legio wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:43 pm Ordering HostGator tomorrow. We will be there before the weekend. Was supposed to do it today, but life took over.
Hostgator has been ordered. I will initiate the move Saturday starting at 3 am Florida time.

You guys owe me $122.78 for the server (3yr contract) and $8.49 for the domain renewal. We'll find a way for the donators when the move is effective.
George W

Post by George W »

Legio wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:14 am
Legio wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:43 pm Ordering HostGator tomorrow. We will be there before the weekend. Was supposed to do it today, but life took over.
Hostgator has been ordered. I will initiate the move Saturday starting at 3 am Florida time.

You guys owe me $122.78 for the server (3yr contract) and $8.49 for the domain renewal. We'll find a way for the donators when the move is effective.
Thanks Legio. Maybe instead of waiting until whenever, someone here in the US could receive and hold the money? Then, when you're set on your end, transfer it all at once to you. Just a thought.