Biden and his puppeteers want dishonorable discharges for vax refusal

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Biden and his puppeteers want dishonorable discharges for vax refusal

Post by tector »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... ne-refusal

So it is not enough to drive qualified, patriotic Americans from our armed forces with this issue--they have to pile on with punitive measures on top of that. And I say this as a double-vaxxed person.

This country is turning into a living nightmare.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

Commanders have plenty of tools at their disposal to remove a Service Member administratively that refuses to be vaccinated. A dishonorable discharge can only be handed down via a Courts Martial proceeding. Essentially, what the Biden Admin is demanding be done is to allow Service Members to be criminally charged; aka "Make an example" so others will comply without question. It's a shitty way to maintain discipline.
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

tector wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:15 pm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... ne-refusal

So it is not enough to drive qualified, patriotic Americans from our armed forces with this issue--they have to pile on with punitive measures on top of that. And I say this as a double-vaxxed person.

'The mandate does not apply to the legislative or judicial branches of government, the White House confirmed to Fox News, meaning Congress and the federal court system, as well as their staffers, are exempt from the requirement.'

Ruling class is special, just following the example of Marxist leadership world wide.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Ger42 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:20 pm
'The mandate does not apply to the legislative or judicial branches of government, the White House confirmed to Fox News, meaning Congress and the federal court system, as well as their staffers, are exempt from the requirement.'

Ruling class is special, just following the example of Marxist leadership world wide.
Members of Unions and illegal immigrants are also exempted!
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

If all of the exemptions don't make it perfectly clear what a steaming pile of poop all of this is, I don't know what will.

On a side note, I received a verbal warning this morning at TIA after unmasking when exiting the terminal. Executive mandates state that I must wear a face diaper in the terminal, and I did not concur. My own mini rebellion. If I'm not coughing, am not ill, completely asymptomatic and minding my own business, KMA. I wasn't the only one :P
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

tector wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:15 pm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... ne-refusal

With apologies to "the Bard,"

That America, that was wont to conquer others
Hath made a shameful conquest of itself.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.