Sheriff Bob Gualtieri: Clearwater shooting fits 'Stand Your Ground'

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
joel

Post by joel »

zeebaron wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:16 pm https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/re ... 1476340455

Dead guy was on MDMA, shooter was on anti-depressants, sleeping pills, large amounts of caffeine, and Xanax. What a cocktail.
So, what exactly are you "trying" to say here... that someone SHOULDN'T be on anti-depressants, sleeping pills, large amounts of caffeine and Xanax PLUS carry a concealed weapon? Is that considered "a bad thing"? LOL

He is screwed... sometimes our own mouth is like a shovel that will bury us. He should have lawyered up and kept his opinions to himself.
my 2-cents
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

joel wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:45 pm
zeebaron wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:16 pm https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/re ... 1476340455

Dead guy was on MDMA, shooter was on anti-depressants, sleeping pills, large amounts of caffeine, and Xanax. What a cocktail.
So, what exactly are you "trying" to say here... that someone SHOULDN'T be on anti-depressants, sleeping pills, large amounts of caffeine and Xanax PLUS carry a concealed weapon? Is that considered "a bad thing"? LOL

He is screwed... sometimes our own mouth is like a shovel that will bury us. He should have lawyered up and kept his opinions to himself.
my 2-cents
Don't fuck with a grumpy caffeine fix deprived (apparently literally) crazy man before he goes and buys his daily energy drinks, I think that is his lesson here. In someone's version of reality.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

This fucker makes me glad I have US Law Shield.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Either way it's a sad day when some ignorant idiot. Weather or not it was legal OR NOT. Let the courts sort it out. Shoots and kills someone ALL OVER A DAMN PARKING SPACE.

In my opinion the shooter was looking for a reason to retaliate against what he considered law breakers. HE IN HIS MIND FOUND A REASON. To shoot and defend/murder and it all depends on how you look at it.

It was not the shooters place to say one word to the people who parked in that spot. But he took it upon himself to be judge, jury and in this case executioner.

Let's be clear here. I do not agree with this shooting. In my mind I'd lock this dumb ass away for along time. That said though, if the courts find he acted within the law because he was attacked for being stupid so be it.

This the shooter was pushed statement though is B.S. the man was violently knocked to the ground and he was lucky he did not suffer injury from it. Even then in my eyes it did not warrant deadly force.

But I was not there and there was another man in the video headed over there. To do what. Help or join in on kicking a white mans ass. Who knows. But when he shot the other black man turned and hauled butt.

But this whole thing was caused by some fool sticking his nose in where it did not belong. I man died because of a parking spot. Does not matter what history the victim had. The shooter had an adgenda.

Also I feel if it were the other way around. If it had been a black man that shot a white man in the exact same situation. We would not be having this conversation. Because black people have a right to defend theirselfs against evil white oppressors. No one would dare question a black mans right defending himself against a white man.

Make no mistake the NEWS MEDIA is against this because it was a white on black shooting. If it were a black on white shooting the NEWS MEDIA would go after L.E. if they tried to prosecute the the black man for defending himself.

They'd also go after anyone that supported an investgation into the shooting. You'd be accused of being a racist white CONSERVATIVE TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

So even if were a justified shooting it would not matter. History has shown that in the last several years. That is sad to. Because the left has created this divide. Restarted this whole race war. All for the sake of votes.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

jjk308 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:03 pm
jjk308 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:27 am

Sarcasm escapes some folks. :lol:
...and some folks don't understand how sarcasm works. 🙄
Sorry you fell into the "sar chasm." :lol:
Still not "sarcasm". Buy a dictionary. 🙄
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -