Mass shooting in Toronto Canada

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Mass shooting in Toronto Canada

Post by Firemedic2000 »

The reason I'm even posting about this is because of the IDIOTIC comment the Mayor made about guns. Basically blaming guns instead of the shooter and that it's an international problem.

Meaning the 2nd ADMENDMENT of the United States of America. P,us a whole lot more. Here's video made me want to slap this fool. Again a liberal using a horrible incident to try and push an adgenda. Blaming guns instead of the shooter.

Link to video

https://globalnews.ca/video/4346617/joh ... of-toronto
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

The cops in Canada wear capri pants and Crocs? Looks like a block party at Hollywood beach...

Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Just as difficult to buy a gun legally in Canada as in NYC. Seems Toronto is already at 200 shootings in 2018. Toronto has become immigrant heaven the past few years, as their Prime Minister accepts everyone. Also plenty of American gangs moved to Toronto to escape the US justice system, & start over up there. GARY
Last edited by N4KVE on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Any indication is was "Religion of Peace" related?
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:23 am The reason I'm even posting about this is because of the IDIOTIC comment the Mayor made about guns. Basically blaming guns instead of the shooter and that it's an international problem.

Meaning the 2nd ADMENDMENT of the United States of America. P,us a whole lot more. Here's video made me want to slap this fool. Again a liberal using a horrible incident to try and push an adgenda. Blaming guns instead of the shooter.
Yep. Sounds like every other Liberal shit-bag here. You KNOW they're going to blame the US for "easy access to firearms".
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Yep already blaming the NRA and the POTUS on tweeter
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Doesn't Canada have a massive problem right now even keeping whatever military it has in combat shape because they're all fat headquarters troops?

The fact that their cops look like Springbreakers surprises me not at all.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Canada deserves all the cultural enrichment it can get... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

As predicted, the shooter has been identified as "Faisal Hussain"...

"From Toronto"... sure he was from Toronto, with such a British name who could doubt it!
According to his family, he suffered from "mental problems"... Mental problems of peace sounds more accurate...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/23 ... ssain.html
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:51 am You KNOW they're going to blame the US for "easy access to firearms".
They've already been doing this for years. GARY