18 year olds able to buy long guns again?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

18 year olds able to buy long guns again?

Post by N4KVE »

Look what’s being discussed by our Gov’t. GARY.
https://floridaphoenix.com/blog/fl-hous ... law-is-21/
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Long overdue hoping Red Flags laws would be next.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

lakelandman wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:18 pm Long overdue hoping Red Flags laws would be next.
And, after that, Civil Asset Forfeiture.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

I spent this session fighting for that bill and others in the legislature. It is dead on arrival in the Senate since Senate President Kathleen Passidomo is against it. Gov. Ron DeSantis hasn't lifted a finger to bully pulpit for it either.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Gov. Ron DeSantis lost Focus on Florida and has been left out to dry on a lot of issues he was too focused on Disney and has lost sight of what his job is to the people of Florida.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

lakelandman wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:38 pm Gov. Ron DeSantis lost Focus on Florida and has been left out to dry on a lot of issues he was too focused on Disney and has lost sight of what his job is to the people of Florida.
What's more important right now, I think is who will succeed him in FL as the next governor. I'm definitely looking for a conservative that supports 2A unconditionally. Maybe Lt. Gov. Nunez... not sure. But the dems damn near took it back the last time and I can see them going for it this time. We can't allow that. But beyond that, we need to start primarying some of these RINOs in the legislature that block pro-2A legislation. Hopefully, some of them will get the message if one or two of them get the "boot."
George W

Post by George W »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:48 am
lakelandman wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:38 pm Gov. Ron DeSantis lost Focus on Florida and has been left out to dry on a lot of issues he was too focused on Disney and has lost sight of what his job is to the people of Florida.
What's more important right now, I think is who will succeed him in FL as the next governor. I'm definitely looking for a conservative that supports 2A unconditionally. Maybe Lt. Gov. Nunez... not sure. But the dems damn near took it back the last time and I can see them going for it this time. We can't allow that. But beyond that, we need to start primarying some of these RINOs in the legislature that block pro-2A legislation. Hopefully, some of them will get the message if one or two of them get the "boot."
Simpson is the alleged heir apparent. Hopefully, he will get Putnam'd and someone else can slide in. Then again, when the Republicans in the House and Senate refuse to allow bills to advance enough for an on the record vote, it's moot. You'll continue have candidates say "If a bill with XXX comes through, I'll vote for it." knowing they'll never have to worry about it.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

George W wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:42 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:48 am
Simpson is the alleged heir apparent. Hopefully, he will get Putnam'd and someone else can slide in. Then again, when the Republicans in the House and Senate refuse to allow bills to advance enough for an on the record vote, it's moot. You'll continue have candidates say "If a bill with XXX comes through, I'll vote for it." knowing they'll never have to worry about it.
Very true. That's why I think we should work to primary a couple of them and send a message.
ADulay

Post by ADulay »

We still need to allow concealed carry in the public area of airports in Florida.

This prohibition just drives me nuts as I spend a lot of time in and out of the airports.

AD