So thankfully Polozi did not start WW3...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

So thankfully Polozi did not start WW3...

Post by Flame Red »

All the BS with Nancy trip to Asia is part distraction from her husband's DUI, and part her retirement planning. You see, she wanted to visit with potential investments for the proceeds of her Chip Bill dangling hundreds of billions of $ that she wants a cut of. She visited with the major chip makers in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. Got to get her retirement account in order. He generous Gooberment pension with COLAs is insufficient given Paulie's staggering legal bills. After-all, she has to fill he multiple $25k refrigerators with ice cream!

So she visit's Taiwan, against the wishes of the Big Guy that has his own side business going with Hunter and the Chi Coms and he does not want Nancy to have a "taste".

The corruption is just staggering. Thankfully, no one died as a result of her greed.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Politicians come and go. They ALL make deals for the gold from day one for after they retire or get voted out.
Tell me the rules of the game and I'll either play or learn how to go around for any administration. Anyone who's worked in the corporate world at top levels already knows this. Politicians are top level corp execs.

Corruption hits every party. We shouldn't be surprised at all.

If they're making their gold, learn how to make yours no matter who's in office, it will never change. Politicians have been corrupt from the very beginning. I remember a story how the first politician in the world convinced a women to eat fruit from a tree......................