Integrally suppressed gun options.

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Liquid

Integrally suppressed gun options.

Post by Liquid »

I have a few screw on suppressors and I am looking for for something different. 9mm or 22 options in an integrally suppressed gun.

Thank You
Casual

Post by Casual »

RDTS MP5SD... go big or go home
George W

Post by George W »

I have a YHM integrally suppressed 10/22 in the pinta now. I did an E-file, so I "should" be able to tell you something in a few weeks.

https://www.silencershop.com/yhm-integr ... arrel.html
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

The MP5SD would be the Cadillac of integrals
fshnfvr

Post by fshnfvr »

I have the Gemtech 15-22 integral upper for my S&W and love it.
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

The RDTS MP5SD looks awesome but I am looking for a pistol, I should of posted that. I have a threaded bolt action savage and a walter p22 with a screw on suppressor.

I just got a higher modifer on my bonus so I'll have about 2k extra. I am looking at the ruger mkiv sd integral suppressor and the sicario mk iv silenced pistol. I have been considering one for years.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I have a 10/22 with integrally suppressed barrel and it's an absolute blast to shoot. I also have an IS 9mm AR upper that's equally as fun, but I use the 10/22 more. Clicky quiet with subsonic ammo.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

If you're looking for a pistol, take a look at the Tactical Solutions PAC-LITE TSS
https://tacticalsol.com/Detail.aspx?PRO ... &CAT=13302

If you can't make up your mind, have the time, and can wait a bit take a look at this --> viewtopic.php?t=7580[url][/url]. Hands on live fire with many of the top brands out there available to try/test.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.