More Exemptions From Our Dicktater

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
lighteye

More Exemptions From Our Dicktater

Post by lighteye »

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congre ... 1631289096
President Joe Biden's new vaccine mandates for federal employees don't apply to members of Congress or those who work for Congress or the federal court system.
At what point is it not crystal clear to even the most dense potato on the planet that this is only about control, and has nothing to do with getting safe vaccines out? He just bought off congress and the courts with this. :evil:
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

But what is anyone going to do about it? That's why.
tector

Post by tector »

My guess is that the libs get a taste of their own medicine--some conservative federal district court judge (perhaps more than one) will issue a "national injunction" by the end of the month, and that will effectively tie shit up for a long while.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

After thinking about awhile. I believe potato head's controllers know these mandates will not stand up in the courts and it will be struck down.

I believe these drastic mandates were put forth as a smoke and mirrors show. To draw attention away from the Hugh failure and deaths of his Afghan screw up.

Basically a diversion tactic.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS