Do we have some commies amongst us?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

What’s a link dump?
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Any post that has nothing more than a link. That is called a link dump. And all posts are supposed to contain at least some commentary not just a link

I removed are least two of the OPs as well as a couple others. This happens every couple months. Then people stop for a while. Then it all starts over.

This is nothing new and has been mentioned many times.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Big_mike wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:48 pm
n0rlf wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:18 pm I explained the reason. Rules are rules link dumps are not allowed. I do not pick and choose the rules I follow them all. Your contents was fine but make a comment on the post to avoid it in the future.

It seems pretty simple even for a long time member. Now I have explained it three times. Once more and you earn prizes and steak knives.

And I did go back and look. There is no comment what so ever. Just a link.
n0rlf, not looking to stir shit. I'll say it again for those in the back, not looking to stir shit.

Can you elaborate for the good of the gander?

Maybe I'm unclear as to what post we're talking about.

I saw a post with a link to a news story and a video, I think thats what we're talking about.
The post had nothing on it other than the link. What part of that is hard for folks to understand. This is not censorship. Post the video link by all means, but put a simple comment on it. Enough of the childish BS.

We spend a lot of time on this board to have to spend more covering something anyone that has been around any length of time should already know.

So, it is easy, follow rules or face the consequences. In this case the consequence was just having the topic removed. No censorship. Poster is free to repost it anytime. Correctly though.

Now I am not even going to cover the BS that followed. Keep up the commie remarks and stupid prizes will follow. If you have a problem step up and PM an admin. Next one goes for a vacation.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

n0rlf wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:38 pm
So, it is easy, follow rules....
Can you please post a link to the general rules for the FSN forum?

I've looked and cannot find them. The only "rules" topic that I can find is the rules for B-S-T.

Thanks.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)