Inherited a couple of revolvers..

Wheelguns of all descriptions.
Mike
Contributor
Contributor

Inherited a couple of revolvers..

Post by Mike » Sat May 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Due to my uncle's passing, my aunt has been giving my cousin and I a few of my uncles guns. So far to date I received a Lorcin .380, a S&W .38 special model 10-7, 1904 Flobert .32 BBcap.... today I received an old Amadeo Rossi .38 special.... My cousin received an old Marlin .22lr and a Rossi .357...seems we're still finding them hidden throughout the house..not sure what's remaining, but we know there's more, we just can't find them...The guns I received are in fairly good condition and all need a good cleaning. The Smith I will give to my brother, he only just recently started getting into guns and needs some help with his collection.. [smilie=011.gif] .......Here's a couple of photos....I'm just happy to have them....

Today we also found some colt wood grips, I wish we could find the rest of it! [smilie=011.gif]

bmup
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Inherited a couple of revolvers..

Post by bmup » Sun May 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Nice!
Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.
-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author, in the LA Times 15 Oct 1992

Hotspur
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Inherited a couple of revolvers..

Post by Hotspur » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:47 am

Lorcin .380 (my first pistol ever) may have considerable value as a collectible . . . paperweight. [smilie=011.gif]