Adam Putnam lost my vote. Also FL GOP Chair is shocked at the anger towards the Party.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Big theme parks too.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Well, it doesn't matter now.

I hope we made the right call. Now, we have to bite the bullet, hold our nose and vote for Rick Scott for US Senator. We have to keep the GOP in power in the Senate or we will surely be screwed. I know it sucks... I know Scott's a RINO. But would we rather have Bill Nelson in, and a chance for the US Senate to flip? We absolutely cannot do that.

Be strong and bring out the vote for the Republicans.
tector

Post by tector »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:18 am Well, it doesn't matter now.

I hope we made the right call. Now, we have to bite the bullet, hold our nose and vote for Rick Scott for US Senator. We have to keep the GOP in power in the Senate or we will surely be screwed. I know it sucks... I know Scott's a RINO. But would we rather have Bill Nelson in, and a chance for the US Senate to flip? We absolutely cannot do that.

The problem is the Dems have moved so far left that even RINOs begin to look "good", or at least acceptable.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

tector wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:58 am
FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:18 am Well, it doesn't matter now.

The problem is the Dems have moved so far left that even RINOs begin to look "good", or at least acceptable.
That shift doesn't change how I feel about the RINOs. I still am aware of their positions. I'm looking at the bigger picture of keeping the GOP in power in both houses... Or, more importantly, the consequences of not doing so and letting the dems get control of either or both houses. That would be an absolute catastrophe and would set us, 2A, economic policies etc. back by decades. We absolutely can't allow that to happen and must do what we can to keep it from happening. And, if that means we hold our nose and vote a few RINOs in (like Scott), as much as we hate facilitating those RINOs, it's what we have to do.
tector

Post by tector »

I hate Scott, but the Senate means Supreme Court nominations going up or down. It becomes absolute numbers there.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

What really surprised me though is who won the DEMOCRATIC nomination. Oh by the way my wife was a registered Republican.

When she went to vote her party affiliation some how had been changed to Democrat. So he had to vote in the Democratic primary. She changed back to Republican before leaving.

She also asked why someone with New York tags was voting in our primary. That they had to be a resident of Florida to vote. A resident would not still have New York tags. They have 30 days to change them.

She was pretty upset about somebody changing her voter registration to Democrat. She voted for whoever she thought would lose in the election.

I had to show an ID to vote. Does it have to be a Florida ID to vote?
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Yeah, everyone had to show a valid ID (Driver's Lic. whatever) to vote. There was an elderly lady ahead of us in line who was raising a big stink because they wouldn't let her vote with her NY Driver's License. When she finally left in a huff, most of us applauded the Poll worker who stood firmly by the rules and asked her to leave. (This is in Boca Raton where you still see obama bumper stickers on Porsche's & BMW's) There may be hope for us yet...
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:50 pm
She also asked why someone with New York tags was voting in our primary. That they had to be a resident of Florida to vote. A resident would not still have New York tags. They have 30 days to change them.
Call 850-617-2000 and ask about reporting a Florida resident, voting in Florida, with NY tags on their car. If you have the NY tag number they can track them down.
:lol: