Orange County Private gun sales

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
jnariv

Orange County Private gun sales

Post by jnariv »

In light of the recent gun restrictions passed by Orange County I was curious as to what is legal for us and what is not legal for us as far as private gun sales. From what I can understand the new ordnance requires background checks and the same 3 day waiting period at gun shows and or Flea Markets as when we purchase through an FFL. What is confusing to me is whether I can still do a private FTF with a fellow Floridian in Orange County in a place other than a gun show/flea market without violating this new ordnance??? I ask different people and get different answers. I would appreciate it if anyone with knowledge or more information on the subject at hand can chime in and provide some guidance. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JR
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

There is no waiting period or background check required anywhere in FL as to a FTF sale. The Orlando ordinance applies to gun shows, flea markets & exhibitions.

http://www.wesh.com/article/expert-says ... e/20668359
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

Same as it has been.
You pay me cash, I drive away smiling. You're happy you purchased a firearm for a price you like. No waiting
And they lived happily ever after :lol: :lol: :lol:
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The free market is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?