Ginsburg will outlive us all

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Ginsburg will outlive us all

Post by tector »

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/21/67906553 ... ung-cancer

This bitch refuses to croak.

Colon cancer. OK, survivable.

Then, years later, while looking for something else, the find pancreatic cancer super early. Almost no one beats PC, but she does since it is was discovered so unusually early.

Now, she breaks ribs, AND BECAUSE OF THAT, they find her lung cancer very early. It is like God broke her motherfucking ribs on purpose to say "Hey, look here."

Either that or she sold her soul to Satan, and he is going to keep her going as long as possible before cashing her in. She is too valuable to him alive.

I am going with the latter theory.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

My father died from pancreatic cancer. He was a little older than RBG at the time (89) The Docs. sent him home. They didn't want to touch him at his age.

Some say the operation she had,a pulmonary lobectomy, would be too much for her, at her age. Who knows?

I'd like to see her walking around. Hell, they could have her on ice, not wanting Trump to know.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

If you have enough money and/or influence and importance, there are numerous medical facilities and teams just waiting to treat you till you croak on the table.

Her supporters would pay more than the gdp of many countries to keep her alive at least thru 2020 to keep Trump from appointing another.

Beside old Jews are tougher than titanium. They refuse to give up, it's in their dna.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Chigger wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:17 am If you have enough money and/or influence and importance, there are numerous medical facilities and teams just waiting to treat you till you croak on the table.

Her supporters would pay more than the gdp of many countries to keep her alive at least thru 2020 to keep Trump from appointing another.

Beside old Jews are tougher than titanium. They refuse to give up, it's in their dna.
They've already received numerous offers from people to do a lung transplant for her. CRAZY!
chester field

Post by chester field »

tcpip95 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:13 pm They've already received numerous offers from people to do a lung transplant for her. CRAZY!
I will donate a fresh clean lung for her. It may look like a sandwich bag, but trust me it will work ;) Just sew a couple in there, she'll be fine.

They'll keep her there if they have to do a "weekend at Bernie's".

BTW, this thread title gives me a shudder every time I see it (so of course I bumped it to the top again :roll: )
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power