Sheriff Bob Gualtieri: Clearwater shooting fits 'Stand Your Ground'

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Waldo1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:34 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:24 pm
Waldo1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Since you state this with such certainty, I assume you know this to be fact and can prove its not just supposition and ass-talk? Prove it.
Seen it a million times (and so have you). Wanna-be, a-hole tough guy playing "cop"/condo-nazi/traffic patrol/code-enforcer, etc. More obvious than the nose on my face to anyone watching that vid.
Deflection and ass-talk. Prove your accusation- unless you are one of the "armchair lawyers" you were just whining about. Sack up, mouth.
Yeah, like I gotta prove shit...My position is clear. Go re-read my posts.

Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Waldo1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Why? Explain your position. You said the parking space was not an issue, it was the response that caused the problem.
Parking space was not at issue. I responded as to the parking space for the benefit of the armchair lawyers referring to her utilisation a "crime".
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:41 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Seen it a million times (and so have you). Wanna-be, a-hole tough guy playing "cop"/condo-nazi/traffic patrol/code-enforcer, etc. More obvious than the nose on my face to anyone watching that vid.
Deflection and ass-talk. Prove your accusation- unless you are one of the "armchair lawyers" you were just whining about. Sack up, mouth.
Yeah, like I gotta justify shit to someone named "Waldo"...My position is clear. Go re-read my posts.

You don't have to justify anything to me (because of my user name, "Sherpa Tenzing" :lol:) or any other reason. There are plenty of others here who also have expressed their dissent and rejected your ignorant bullshit. Your inability to defend it simply reinforces their arguments. You have a nice life there, "Sherpa" and park wherever you please.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Waldo1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Yeah, like I gotta justify shit to someone named "Waldo"...My position is clear. Go re-read my posts.

You don't have to justify anything to me (because of my user name, "Sherpa Tenzing" :lol:) or any other reason. There are plenty of others here who also have expressed their dissent and rejected your ignorant bullshit. Your inability to defend it simply reinforces their arguments. You have a nice life there, "Sherpa" and park wherever you please.
He'll be charged by the State and most likely found guilty. The End.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:43 pm
tcpip95 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:47 pm

So this is acceptable action as long as you're in the 'hood.

"Big Mandingo-dick swinging mo-fo" is dead because of HIS actions - NOT "mall cop's" actions.
This happened in the 'hood where a beat-down is expected, except mall-cop didn't factor Mandingo into the equation and acted the way he did knowing he was armed. I meet pussy a-holes like that all the time.

Mall-cop instigated the event.
You do not know that. Your just guessing. So you absolutely positive without a doubt. That the victim did not shoot because he felt he was truely in fear of his life or great bodily harm.

Your saying he shot the attacker JUST BECAUSE HE WAS PLAYING JOHNNY BAD ASS AND HAD A GUN, NOTHING MORE. That he was basically out looking for someone to drop the hammer on.

You also do not know for a fact that he did not know about the attacker being in the store. Plus you call people that defend themselves pussys. Way to go there champ.

You are basically just assuming a whole bunch of thing without knowing anything at all. Oh yeah I've gotten pissed at people parking in the fire lanes and have told them they could not do that.

While off duty. I guess I'm a INSTAGATOR for letting people know they were breaking traffic LAWS. JUST LIKE YOU SAY Mall-cop instigated the event. Of coarse I had a county shirt on and did it in a polite way helping them out. Because S.O. was there the day before writing tickets and I did not want to see them get a ticket. They thanked me.

You must live is a really piss poor neighborhood to if as you say you see what happened above all the time. Someone knocks me down like that. Someones going to the hospital or morgue. That's why I always walk away from confrontations. It's not worth it.

But let's make one thing clear. Do I agree with what the man did and do I think it could have been handled differently. IF IT WERE ME YES, MAYBE, I DO NOT KNOW. I WAS NOT THE ONE THERE AND HIT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD HAVE REACTED.

NONE OF YOU WERE THERE EITHER. You can say alday long what you would have done. Which is bullshit because until it happens you do not know WHAT YOU WILL DO.

But to call that a push is absolutely ridiculous and I'm not speaking as a old decrepit pussy :lol: RENT my friend when I say he could have been seriously hurt from a hit like that. I'm speaking as a PARAMEDIC that's very familiar with injuries from hits like that.

That were not even as hard as that one. I've ran calls and seen a 2 neck broken from side impacts on people who did not know they were going to be hit. But I'm done with the idiocy of this post.

STAND YOUR GROUND LAW either applies as written to everyone or just get rid of it. Because if people are going to cherry pick who it applies to just because they do not like how the person defended themselves then it's a useless law.

People here are acting just like liberal prosecutors that say that all of us should have to prove our innocence of a crime instead of PROSECUTORS having to prove we are guilty of a crime that they the PROSECUTORS ACCUSE US OF.

SO IT'S OK TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE JUST FOR WHAT THEY SAY. Man if that were true there would be so much fighting in the street it'd not be funny. The fact is that you, me or anyone else has zero right to touch anyone for saying anything.

To even say that just because you live here or there a beating is expected when ever you say something is bullshit. If that's true then what are we talking about here. If a beating is expected why not getting your ass shot by the person your beating. After all its expected

The LAW SAID IT WAS STAND YOUR GROUND and here we have people saying lock him up for defending himself according to FLORIDA LAW OR PUT HIM ON TRIAL. For what, he did not break any laws according to FLORIDA laws.

Was this entire incident stupid and a waste of a life. Yes it was. Two idiots came together. 99 pages from now the same 1 or 2 people will still be saying prosecute him it was not a good shoot according TO THEIR OPINION AND TO HELL TO WITH WHAT THE LAW SAYS. Sounds just like something a Democrat would say.

I'm done unsubscribe
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:30 am

But to call that a push is absolutely ridiculous and I'm not speaking as a old decrepit pussy :lol: RENT my friend when I say he could have been seriously hurt from a hit like that. I'm speaking as a PARAMEDIC that's very familiar with injuries from hits like that.

That were not even as hard as that one. I've ran calls and seen a 2 neck broken from side impacts on people who did not know they were going to be hit. But I'm done with the idiocy of this post.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SO IT'S OK TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE JUST FOR WHAT THEY SAY. Man if that were true there would be so much fighting in the street it'd not be funny. The fact is that you, me or anyone else has zero right to touch anyone for saying anything.

To answer part 1 I breathed on people with morning breath and they've hit the ground harder than that, 20 years ago I used to throw people out of a nightclub on a nightly basis and they would land harder than that.... last weekend I tossed my 30 year old son into the pool and he landed harder than that.... later that afternoon I was trimming a branch from a tree and stepped from the second step of a ladder fell on my fat ass and landed harder than that..... weak bone decrepit mofos need to sit at home and easy chair and watch TV all day not be out on the street playing Mall Cop.

The answer to Part 2 about beating people up for what they say.... the answer is yes it's called life, it stems all the way back to the 5th grade, don't run your mouth if you're not big or bad enough to back it up.

I don't hold any grudges to those of you whose opinions differ on this matter, I think we just grew up at different times in different places, I'm not trying to say I'm from the streets or anyting, I just didn't grow up in Fantasyland.
As far as the comment about being parked outside and watching some big Mandingo come out and defend the honor of his baby mama.... I've seen it happen a million times, in my So Fla days ...so its not a fluke.... those of you who live in The Burbs, and don't frequent the downtown bar scene after midnight probably haven't seen half of this shit that I've seen.

Macky, no doubt you seen some shit in your day responding to calls but you missed the whole "how we got here part".... I've seen guys beat outside of 7-Eleven, because they picked a fight with some younger Thug Types on their way out for an evening of drinking....
thuggies usually went to the bar and Dudley do-gooder usually went to the hospital..... thuggies cheered toasted and look for hot babes while Dudley do-gooder, never learned his lesson and ends up crying about it on the internet years later....
MARK

Post by MARK »

What if the mouthy parking monitor had been a woman? We've all seen plenty of those.

Would that have made a difference had the Boyfriend pushed her down like that? Should it make a difference?

This isn't 'back in the day' anymore. Being a physical bully in this day and age, especially in Florida, may get you shot.

Muh manhood... :roll:
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Shooter charged with manslaughter in Clearwater stand your ground case

"Gualtieri said Monday he supports McCabe’s decision. "

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... _170853729
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

zeebaron wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am Shooter charged with manslaughter in Clearwater stand your ground case

"Gualtieri said Monday he supports McCabe’s decision. "

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... _170853729

zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

There's probably a waiting list of lawyers willing to take his case pro-bono in order to make a name for themselves, so it will likely take years and make its way to at least the Florida Supreme Court on appeal. If he takes a plea, he's going to be ruined in civil court. He's fucked no matter what, years of his life gone even if he's found not guilty.