David Steven Bell

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

BTW, where was the "off-duty police officer" during the "incident?" He/she/it was around to arrest him afterwards; what was the probable cause unless he/she/it saw what happened?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

photohause wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:06 am ...and this is posted because...
I just came in for the racist comments, I need some new jokes :mrgreen:

and nothing to see here ,move along

P.S. nice punch
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

next the pack of feral ghetto rats will claim racism and
say he attacked them because they are black !
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Gotta love some of the comments on the YouTube page...

"Equal rights...equal lefts." :lol:

"Thuggish, amped-up Black women, one of whom shoved this man in the back like the entitled female coward that she is + aggressive/threatening speech hurled from a 360 degree circle of future convicts. He was right to knock her out. I hope his fist removed all of her teefusses. Don't worry-- if she lives out the rest of her days in a diminished mental capacity, taxpayer-funded Medicaid healthcare insurance will cover every dime (just like it has kept her and her family tree healthy for the past 5-6 generations).

When will all of these equality-lovin' females realize that if you approach a grown man at a rapid pace with your fists lifted up up...all the "strong, powerful, independent women" nonsense in the world is not going to do SQAUT. I don't care what your plumbing looks like."
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Another group of FBMA's out for the evening.

If someone crys she was only 12, think back to 15 in Pasco county when a 12 year old shot and killed his 6 year old brother and wounded his 16 year old brother then killed himself over food.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Went to the comments on the video and reported like 12 people. 😃love trolling the left
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I look at it like this. White, black purple I do not care. I also do not care your age or gender. If your out on the streets attacking, hitting people. You get what you deserve.

Just because your 12 or 17 is not a free pass not to get the shit knocked out of you. If this guy was protecting his 10 year old daughter from this gang of black thugs known to hang out around this mall and harass and attack people. He was well within his right.

This you can't defend yourself against underage kids is B.S. they want to play big they pay BIG.

Then mall security did nothing to stop these thugs. It's on them. As much as I hate lawsuits. I'd sue the mall for failing to protect my child and the pain and suffering of my having to do so against a racist gang.

Every damn thing in AMERICA today since we've had our first so called Black do nothing RACIST BLACK PRESIDENT IS CONSIDERED TO BE RACIST. EVERYTHING!!! You can say or do anything without being called a racist.

Your Halloween costume is racist. Your remark is racist. That outfit is racist. You look, talk, act, vote, political beliefs, upbring, skin color, the car you drive everything, wanting secure border is racist.

Being against gun control is racist because blacks are killing blacks. Your racist because you agree with the white man hitting the black person defending his 10 yr old daughter against a gang of black girl thugs ganging up on her.

Hell if you are a white AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE your just plain racist. I'm sick and tired of hearing that being used as an excuse by people who are nothing but pos. I guess that makes me racist. :P

Which I'm not. I like a hot good looking black lady just like anyone else with nice butt and hooters :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
joel

Post by joel »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:55 pm If your out on the streets attacking, hitting people. You get what you deserve.

If this guy was protecting his 10 year old daughter from this gang of black thugs known to hang out around this mall and harass and attack people. He was well within his right. They want to play big they pay BIG.
+1

The alternative would have been to have his daughter, wife and himself violently stomped and spat upon... and then cower themselves back to their car... if allowed.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

joel wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:07 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:55 pm If your out on the streets attacking, hitting people. You get what you deserve.

If this guy was protecting his 10 year old daughter from this gang of black thugs known to hang out around this mall and harass and attack people. He was well within his right. They want to play big they pay BIG.
+1

The alternative would have been to have his daughter, wife and himself violently stomped and spat upon... and then cower themselves back to their car... if allowed.
But, that would have been more noble and virtuous, and exactly what the shoomers and feinswines of the world would tell you to do. :roll:
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

She played man and got treated like one! Nothing to see here carry on.